Monday, October 5, 2009

New Blog Awards!!

Thanks to Bella over at Wanderings of a Wandering Mind for giving me this Blog award today. I was really surprised. Even more surprised that she said mine was a new personal fav. of hers. Love to Bella!!


I was awarded another Blog Award today from Christine from PaganWitch.com. I really appreciate receiving it, that mean's somebody out there is reading my blog. Thanks Christine!! )O(

Now for the rules and my nominations!

Here are the rules for the recipients:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.


And the nominations are (in no particular order):

1.)Wanderings of a Wandering Mind

2.)Secret Diary of a Mountain Witch

3.)The Halloween Tree

4.)Let Go Just Be

5.)Dancing Beneath the Moon

6.)Pumpkins and Toadstools

7.)~Witchy Mama~

8.)Doug & Boo +2

9.)Hibiscus Moon

10.)League of Dark Witch and Wizards

4 comments:

Bella Foxglove said...

Wow, thank you so much! I am honored!

Looks like today is award day! Good way to perk up a rainy Monday lol..

Hugs!

Wendy the (Very) Good Witch said...

Well thank you so very much for nominating me, most appreciative. However you will have to give me some time before I'll be able to complete it because we just flew into New England today, Salem in fact! We'll spend one day before heading up to Vermont and then maybe a day in Montreal Canada, not sure yet. So I won't be home until Sunday. I'm on my hubby's laptop and it is very hard for me to use, so I'd best wait til' I get home to ole' trusty before I try to post it. But thank you again! :o)

Bridgett said...

Well, thank you, lovey!!!

I'm honored. :)

Big hugs to you.

)O(
boo

Celia (Head Witch of the Hollow) said...

Thank you Rowan for both of the awards...I will pop them in my cauldron.

Post a Comment