Friday, November 12, 2010

New Blog Awards

Thanks to Dragonfly over at Witchery Grove for these awards!! This brightens my day, when I have limited internet use & want to update my blog. There are rules for this, like thanking the one who gave these to you (I did) and now to find 15 blogs to send these to...ok, if you want these wards for your blog, just grab them and say that you saw them here (I know, that's a cheat, but when the library internet has a time limit, I do what I have to) and I have to say 7 things about me. Ok, here goes:
  1. I love the color purple
  2. I am a hair-witch (hairstylist)
  3. My guilty pleasure is the Twilight Saga
  4. I love to read
  5. I have a cat named Callie
  6. Chocolate is just as good as sex, in my opinion, but both sex & chocolate together is great!!
  7. I have a few close friends, but a lot of acquaintances that I talk to.
  8. I love being outdoors, in nature feeling the love of the Goddess in everything around me
  9. I am a Solitary witch & that's perfectly fine with me.
  10. I am the mom to the GREATEST little boy in the world!!!!!!!!!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

I found a link about children with autism and gluten-free diets. I am on a gluten-free diet now. It is a trigger to sinus pain. Gluten is an ingredient found in flours and wheat. So basically I am now on a wheat-free diet.

Link: http://www.healing-arts.org/children/nutritional.htm

Read for your enjoyment
Blessings,
Heddy

Post a Comment