Tuesday, August 3, 2010

This Week's New Blog


Ok, I think that this may be a weekly thing, or not, depends on how many new blogs I come across that are worth noting. I came across another really good blog today, actually, the blog author made a comment on one of my posts, so I had to check out her blog.

Willow has some great things to write about, recipes to share, pix of her furbabies and all around witchy goodness. I guess her blog just had a makeover, so I can't compare how it used to look like. This must be the time to do blog makeovers, as I did mine a week or so ago. Her blog is easy to read, beautifully done.

So, go check out Wandering in the Woods. You won't be disappointed.

~Rowan
)O(


1 comments:

Willow said...

Thanks so much for the plug! I wish I had a screen shot of what the blog used to look like. I love reading your work.

Post a Comment