Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Newest Acquisition

So, I was out last week looking for some more books on Autism when I happened into a store in the mall that has begun putting out Hallowe'en decorations. This had caught my eye and they only had 4 in stock, but I couldn't afford to get it 'til I got paid.

Yesterday, while going back to school shopping with my son, I went back into the store to see if they had any left. They did!! They had 2 left and I grabbed mine. It was my 1st purchase of the season and it is something I won't be taking down anytime soon. Of course, it's hanging on my closet door knobs in this pic 'til I find a more perfect place for it.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I love this time of year because I can pick up some witchy things for my little collection.

Unknown said...

Totally love it. They had one at a store downtown last year that was a cauldron and I wanted it so much. If they have it again this year, I am not holding back. Can't believe it is time for Halloween decor already.

Willow said...

I love it! I've been avoiding going into the stores because I'll buy everything. I guess the only thing about school starting again is this little teacher gets paid! Then I can buy all the Halloween stuff I want!

Unknown said...

lovin it....as i love decorating for fall and halloween. It is my most favorite time of the year.

Post a Comment