Sunday, March 7, 2010

Well, That was Lovely

I noticed a couple of days ago, after my last posting that when I was coming onto my blog, I was being directed to another site. This had me worried, my "spidey senses" were telling me that there was something nasty attaching itself to my blog, a tracking cookie/virus. I went into the Help/FAQ and was directed to a problem that has been going on with Blogger as of late. Turns out, my Ostara countdown was the culprit, even though I've been using that countdown for months for other Sabbats. So, it is now off my blog. The problem with this redirecting bug, it was a 3rd party widget and things will attach themselves to them. I deleted the countdown, but we all know Ostara is in 13 days. Sorry, if this was causing you problems, too.

4 comments:

Celestite said...

Thanks for the heads up on the widget. It's always something. I haven't visited your blog in a while (I haven't been blogging for a while). It is so beautiful. Nice to visit.

Wizardess said...

I had the same problem with a Halloween countdown. It was a pain in the ass, but I finally got it off of my blog, so I have sympathy.

Dede said...

Thanks for the heads up on the widgets. Who would have thought? Going to go pull off my count down widget now. Thanks again!

(((HUGS)))

Wizardess said...

Hi Rowan! I have given you an award. Come visit
http://gooutbeneaththenakednight.blogspot.com

Post a Comment