Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Where is Autumn??

Ah, September is upon us. When there would be a hint of autumn in the air, it is 34C/93F with humidity. Not very fall-like at all. The reason for these high temps?? Where I am living there is a hurricane coming...Hurricane Earl, to be exact. Hurricane Danielle missed us, but not before she left us with all this hot, sticky heat. Ugh!

So, to get me in the autumn mood, I decided to switch up the layout on here & over at Rowan's Book of Shadows. I found a bunch of new templates and I want to use them all. I still have some cool Samhain ones that I'll put up in 30 days.

I can't believe that summer is winding down. It seems like it was yesterday when I first went to Twa Corbies back in May and helped with the summer planting and now Cliff is finishing up harvesting the gardens and soon he will be going bow hunting...Mmm, venison.

Looking back over the past 3 months, a lot has happened to me: my cat got sick & died, my mother had a quadruple bypass, visited the Hollow 2 additional times and struggled with my son's autism...all on top of the mundane things like working at the salon, paying bills and trying to have a love life.

Happy September 1st!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment