Friday, December 11, 2009

My Rant

Why is it when you get hurt, you move on, get over it, when all of a sudden, after 2 months go by they contact you?? This happened to me tonight. I was just minding my business when I get a poke. I thought it was Duane poking me, like he always does, but it was someone from from my not-so-distant past. I removed the poke & emailed him asking why he was poking me.

I got the whole "I miss you and I miss Mark" I asked him if he was drinking, cuz that's the only time he gets balls to do anything. He said no (yeah, right). He was reading our old emails to each other & clicked onto my name & saw that I could be "poked". What the hell?? Was that his way of trying to pull at my heartstrings?? I told him that I had moved on, that I was happy again and that I deleted those mgs when I deleted him as a friend (as well as any private emails between us).

He was trying to be nice, but I wasn't buying what he was selling. I wasn't going to let him get to me again. Ok, he did get to me, but in a different way. I told him that I didn't want to rehash anything with him. I wished him & Kristie (the one he dumped me for) well. He wrote back saying that was a cover for her ex who was harassing her. I still don't buy it. I asked him why he didn't tell me that when I asked him then about the 2 of them. He came back with "you deleted me before I could tell you" I gave him 2 days to explain, but he just got controlling & pissy towards me. Whatever.

I ended it with that I'm not ready to be friends with him again, maybe someday, but not now. I blocked him, so he can't have access to my profile. Once you send msgs to those you delete, they can see your profile. He's not seeing mine anymore.

My hands are finally wiped clean of Raven. The wounds he tried to re-open are still sealed shut. I will never again be controlled by another man again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my girl!

Stick to your gut feelings...they're usually right...
How have you been doing...I've been away for so long...I don't think that I'll ever catch up!

Rue said...

Good for you! Be strong. You don't need any manipulative crap from anyone!

Post a Comment