Monday, December 28, 2009

Some New Changes

As you may see, I have taken down the Yule theme to my blog and put up a New Year's theme. I chose a blue theme, as a calming & refreshing way to come down after all the holiday craziness. I know that the Julian Calendar doesn't celebrate it til this upcoming weekend and we Pagans already had our New Year's with Samhain. I have a little montage of New Year's pix off to the upper right.

This is a busy time for me as well. First, there was Yule/Solstice, then came Christmas and now, next week I will be celebrating my birthday (as well as my son's father, too, the day after) School stars back on the 4th for my little guy. Busy, busy, busy!!

I managed to get my 2010 Witches Datebook (Llewellyn) and the Sabbats Almanac & the Witches Almanac (not published by Llewellyn) all before the New Year arrives. I just have to get out to the calendar kiosk in the mall to pick up the Witches Calendar & a mother's calendar for the kitchen. They're starting to go on sale, now that Christmas is done. They're even cheaper after Jan 1st, but the pickins are slim.

Well, that's about all that I have for now. I've been cleaning a lot around the house, since I was away last week for the holidays. I spent 4 lovely nights with my family and I am glad to be back home with my 2 kitties, who missed their mommy a lot.

Love & Light!! )O(
Rowan

4 comments:

Mother Moon said...

love the blue and white... very calming.....

Rue said...

Nice look!

Sounds like you have all your planners and such ready to go! I still have to write out my calendar with birthdates and anniversaries. I love opening a new calendar!

Anonymous said...

I love the new look but everytime you change it I love it.

I got two new calendars for Yule from my children but I want the Witches Datebook and I need to get an almanac. I just can't seem to find the time.

Happy New Year!!

The Computer Connoisseur said...

Looking great as always Rowan! Feelin ya on the busy too. Hope you have a happy New Year!

Post a Comment