Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Look!!

Ok, I've been fiddling around with new layouts and I think I found one that I am happy with. This is called Gothic Irish (??) and I like how it resonates with me & my blog.

Been really busy with things in my personal life, school started for my son & work is really busy. I did manage to get some new Hallowe'en magazines today. I have a few ideas to make for my Samhain altar using smaller gourds as candle holders (thanks, Martha Stewart) and I will be getting things ready to sew a new altar cloth with my new sewing machine (yay!!) I just have to pick which fabric to use.

As the veil starts to get thinner again, I will be posting pix of the crafts I will be making, as well as any recipes I'll be making.

~Rowan
)O(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Rowan...I take it as a compliment that you used the same background as my blog. It looks great!

Blessed Be,
Marci Sorcha Stewart
frugallivingcoach.blogspot.com

Rowan LeBoutillier said...

Thanks, Marci. I just added your blog to my list. Love it!! I guess we have great taste in backgrounds :D

Anonymous said...

Absolutely!! I think we have a lot in common. That's a good thing - great minds think alike!

BB,
Marci

Post a Comment