Saturday, November 21, 2009

Check this out!!

Ok, been over at my other blog, the mundane one. I created it back in the spring, but it got neglected these past few months. If you are a fan of Twilight, Robert Pattinson, etc. then head on over. The name of it is Rob Pattinson & Twilight Saga. I just spent the day re-doing it. I added a new background, new widgets, pix, videos. It is still a work in progress. I have a lot more to add to it.

Looking over the older posts, I saw pix from last spring when they were shooting New Moon and Rob's new movie, Remember Me (Mar 12, 2010). It seems like it was last week when I posted those, not 5-6 months ago.

I hope you like it. Follow it, if you want, either through Facebook or on the blog. Leave me some feedback there, too. :-)

Blessings,
Rowan

0 comments:

Post a Comment