Saturday, January 2, 2010

Blue Moon Water

So, the other night, during the 2nd full moon of Dec. I did what I usually do, set out a jar of water to be blessed by the light of the moon. Thursday night was extra special as it was a Blue Moon. My usual glass bottle was full, so I did have to settle for a glass spaghetti jar to have my water blessed. I set it before heading off to bed. When I awoke yesterday morning, I went outside in the cold to retrieve it. Of course, it had frozen overnight. The crystal pattern inside was amazing!! Here are 2 pix of my special 'Moon Water":



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! A couple of years ago there was a Blue Moon and I harvested a bunch of flowers and herbs and I LOVE having them to give spells that little extra boost.

Mother Moon said...

it was a beautiful moon... looks like you received an added pleasure with your blessing.... beautiful...

Rue said...

Wonderful! I'm sure your water will add a special touch to all your rituals this year!

Post a Comment