Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bridghid's Crown

I found this while surfing. I'm going to make this with my little man, since I have to use his construction paper & crayons for this. I think we'll use it as a centerpiece on the dining table instead of trying to wear it. I found this over at Free Pagan Crafts

Construction paper in 4 colours, two of which are red and yellow

Crayons
Scissors
Glue

Cut a two inch strip of paper, long enough to wrap around your child's head, plus two inches. Your child can decide what colour to make his/her crown.

Cut out 6-10 thin rectangles for the candles. 8 works well but it depends upon the size of the candles.

Using yellow construction paper, cut out as many flames as you need to top the candles. We then use the red construction paper and cut out a smaller flame to fit inside of the yellow. This is a matter of choice. Glue the flames to the candles and then glue the candles around the headband.


I'll try to post pix, if I remember to, to show you how it turned out. ☺

1 comments:

I'm So Pretty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment