Thursday, September 24, 2009

My first Blog Award...this is so exciting!!!

I got my first Blog Award today. Thanks to Rayden's Rants for nominating me.





Here are the award rules:
1.) Thank the person who gave this to you.
2.) Copy the logo and place it in your blog.

3.) Link the person who nominated you.

4.) Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.

5.) Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers.'

6.) Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.

7.) Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.

Ok, here are 7 things about me:

1.) I love eating peanut butter & bacon sandwiches...sounds gross, but try & you'll see.
2.) I sleep without undies.
3.) I am a closet coffee drinker...shhh, don't tell.
4.) I want another child.
5.) I am happy in my solitude.
6.) I read trashy tabloids.
7.) I love Twilight...Go Team Edward!!!!

Here are my nominations:
1.) Deep Inside My Broom Closet
2.) Dancing Beneath the Moon
3.) The Domestic Witch
4.) 2 Witches Blog
5.) Wiccan Moonsong
6.) Confessions of a Kitchen Witch
7.) Cattra Shadow's Magickal World



3 comments:

Bridgett said...

Awww...congratulations!

I want another child too. :)

)O(
boo

by Lady Cattra Shadow the Scarlet Cat said...

Thanks Rowan for the nomination

)O(
Cattra

Victoria said...

Thank you so much for the nomination Rowan! It's VERY much appreciated.

Post a Comment